With 7,000+ carports and canopies installed our carport manufacturing facilities have expanded considerably in a very short period of time. We now run two large canopy finishing halls supported by a number of individual production floors for manufacturing the components that make up each and every canopy.
Our streamlined factory can manufacture a custom carport start to finish in 40 days from order. Every canopy design goes through strict structural calculations so that it conforms to the latest industry specifications. Snow, wind and moment loading for your postcode is completely considered and you can be sure that we will manufacture and install a safe and secure carport.
To support our manufacturing teams and move everything around we have have 5 tonne overhead cranes, which enable us to manufacture large canopy structures.
Click photos to enlarge.
Carport manufacturing machinery
We run modern numerically controlled CNC machines including bending machines, plasma cutters, guillotines, edge presses and spindle punchers.
Carport manufacturing compliance certificates
For compliance we have a number of certificates that support our production processes and ensure that the product that we manufacture meets the needs of the industry and our customers.
Quality assurance is important to us. We constantly monitor our manufacturing facility looking for areas where we can improve.
- All of the carports steel elements are galvanised to DIN EN ISO 1461 for corrosion protection
- Powder coating is carried out according to DIN EN ISO 15773
- All manufactured carports are CE certified: CE-EXC2 EN 1090-2
- All welding is performed according to the European standard: EN 1090-2 2008 + A1 2011
- We have ISO manufacturing certification that is compliant with standards in quality assurance: ISO 3834-3 & ISO 9001.